Dr. Tripp Stover, D.C.
- Bachelor of Science in Biology, Minor – Geology, Pre-Med Concentration, James Madison University
- Bachelor of Science in Human Anatomy, Parker College of Chiropractic
- Doctor of Chiropractic, Parker College of Chiropractic
- Virginia Chiropractic Association – Board Member, Central Region Representative
- Member of The Society of Chiropractic Orthospinology
Dr. Stover grew up in Richmond and has lived in Virginia his whole life except while in chiropractic school. He has been married to his wife Andrea since 2000, they make their home in Mechanicsville with their children, Avery and Garnett.
Dr. Stover started Stover Chiropractic in 1998, loves his practice, and greatly appreciates the people he has known because of it through the years. However, he really would rather be birdwatching (in the mountains if possible)!
Dr. Stover fancies himself an armchair philosopher and theologian and is regularly reminded that he should stay in the armchair! In addition to chiropractic and birdwatching, he has a love of Christian apologetics, enjoys coaching lacrosse, and is an aspiring wildfowl carver.